Haifa Turbo-K™ complex fertilizer is ideal for open field, greenhouses, orchards and turf production. Geared fertilizer technology to maximize crop revenue.
The benefits of Haifa Turbo-K™ complex fertilizers
- Top quality K source, based on Haifa’s Multi-K™
- Contains carefully balanced K, Mg and S
- Contains an optimal balance of ammonium to nitrate
- Low in sodium and chloride
- Accurate sulfur content for low environmental impact
- Homogeneous composition in each granule, ensures uniform plant nutrition
Multi-K™ potassium nitrate inside
- Adequate potassium nutrition is essential for healthy growth, for the plant’s strength and for excellent yield quality.
- The potassium in Haifa Turbo-K™ is derived from Multi-K™ potassium nitrate, the best source of potassium for plants.
Combating soil salinity
- High soil salinity impairs water uptake by the plant, thus disturbing critical physiological processes and consequently retarding growth and reducing yields. In addition, the main ions that produce salinity in the soil, sodium (Na+) and chloride (Cl–), have specific toxic effects on plants.
- Total nitrogen (as N) 12%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (as N-NO3) 4.5%
- Ammonium Nitrogen (as N-NH4) 7.5%
- Phosphorus ( P) total
- Phosphorus, soluble in water and in ammonium citrate (as P) 4.4%
- Water soluble Phosphorus (as P) 3.7%
- Potassium ( K) total 13.2%
- Sulphur ( S ) total 6%
- Magnesium (Mg) total 1.2%
- Magnesium ( Mg) water soluble 0.8%
- Boron (B) water soluble 0.02%
- Iron (Fe) water soluble 0.06%
- Zinc (Zn) water soluble 0.02%
Moisture content: Max. 1%
- Low in chloride
- For horticultural use
- 2-5 mm Min. 90%
- <1mm Max. 1%
- 25kg Sewn Bottom Open Mouth bag of woven & coated PP.
- 1100kg bags. Net big bags (including discharge spout and lifting loops) outer bag: woven polypropylene, inner bag: polyethylene.
- Fertilizer for soil application